Join us as DesignTO heads to the east end for a variety of amazing installations in the King East Design District (KEDD).
Participating exhibitions and installations include:
- COFO Design Inc. – Debut Collection at Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Showroom
- Colours and Patterns in Motion by Udo Schliemann, Edmund Li at Imperial Rug Galleries
- Conversation Pieces by Design Workshop Architects at The Globe and Mail Centre
- ESSE QUAM VIDERE (To Be Rather Than To Appear) at by Yaw Tony at Beauchamp Art Gallery
- Forms of Identity by Charlotte Blake at Aquavato
- Highwire Examined by ANONY at Drechsel Studio
- Light Cage Duo by Luvère Studio at Bulthaup Toronto
- Misfit by Batay-Csorba Architects at Relative Space
- Urban Fabric | Presented by Founded by Garcia at Bultahup Toronto
Receptions for participating exhibitions will take place Monday, January 21, 2019. See event listings for details.