In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to postpone DesignTO Mix until further notice. We are following the advice provided by the Government of Canada’s Public Health to practice social distancing measures as a way to minimize COVID-19 transmission in the community. We hope to resume our DesignTO Mix events soon.
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home (when you can). We will see you soon!
Featuring a different designer, studio, or curator each month, DesignTO Mix is an informal networking event held every first Tuesday, from April to November. Come have a drink and get to know Toronto’s amazing creative community.
DesignTO Mix special guests include:
Past special guests:
- Aisle 4, Grey Tiger
- Alissa Coe Studio, Bandit Brewery
- Biography Design & Founded by Garcia, Client from Hell Building
- CASSON Hardware, Paradise Grapevine
- Cry If I Want To / Alley Row Designs, KT Sports Bar
- DesignTO Ambassadors, Constantine Toronto
- figure3, Carlotta Bar at The Beverley Hotel
- GUILD Eyewear, GUILD Studio
- LeuWebb Projects, Melody Bar at The Gladstone Hotel
- MASON Studio, Northwood
- Mercury Bureau, Midfield Wine Bar
- Monnet Design, Cold Tea
- MSDS Studio, Bar Neon
- Omar Gandhi Architect, The Three Speed
- Oskar Kwong & Jade Dumrath, Boxcar Social
- Shelter Bay, Bar Neon
- Simone Ferkul (DIALOG), Lucky Shrike
- Susan for Susan, Northwood
- Tennis, Henderson Brewery