“In the fast-paced world of design, the key to innovation lies in cross-collaboration and making meaningful connections. Join us at Staples Studio Corktown for ‘Connect & Collaborate’, a salon-style, in-person gathering where the focus is on getting to know others in the Toronto design scene, fostering creativity, and sparking innovation. We want to encourage ourselves think outside our traditional design boxes, bringing together folks from all design disciplines to share and collaborate. You bring your curiosity and open mind, and we will create a safe space for musing and guide the flow of the gathering.”
– Milena and Elizabeth, event hosts
- Meaningful Connections: Connect with fellow designers, creatives, craftspeople, & curious minds.
- Interactive and Engaging: This 2-hour event begins with 30 minutes of facilitated socializing, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for getting to know one another on a deeper level.
- Show Your Work: Immerse yourself in a 60-minute group discussion where select participants will showcase their work, share their goals, and seek constructive feedback, fostering collaboration and co-creation. Please reach out to [email protected] if you wish to share your work.
- Connection and Sharing: The last 30 minutes offer a more relaxed, interactive environment to connect with those you resonate with. Share ideas, engage in meaningful conversations, and explore new possibilities.
- “Yes And” Philosophy: We embrace the “Yes And” philosophy, encouraging open-mindedness and a supportive environment for creative exploration.
Come and be a part of this intentional and creative experience. ‘Connect & Collaborate’ is your opportunity to step into a world of inclusive, fun, and collaborative design. Let’s create, share, and innovate together!